The symptoms of anxiety can be crippling and can be accompanied by panic attacks. They can include any of these:
- Increased heart rate, or palpitations.
- Sweating, feeling you’re going to die.
- Shaking visibly or shaking inside.
- Shortness of breath.
- Tightness in chest.
- Nausea or abdominal discomfort or
- Feeling light-headed or about to faint.
- Feeling detached or unreal.
- Fear of going crazy/losing control.
- Feelings of impending doom.
- Numbness or tingling sensations.
- Chills or hot flushes.
- Feelings of tightness.
- Waking in a panic, especially worse in the morning.
These physical panic attack symptoms are really unpleasant but it is important to realize that no-one has ever died of these symptoms – they are just feelings.
Hypnotherapy is very effective for anxiety and panic attacks.
Star Hypnotherapy in Chester specializes in all anxiety issues, with a high success rate.
Hypnotherapy in Cheshire and the North West, making changes for the better. Chester Hypnotherapist, Hypnotherapy in Chester.